The continuing care retirement community that’s your open road to the future.
As a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), Henry Ford Village offers Detroit-area seniors a complete continuum of retirement living options. Here you’ll find the lifestyle you want, along with protection against the soaring costs of long-term care. Those who choose Henry Ford Village enjoy maintenance-free living, an invigorating collection of services and amenities, and convenient access to all the dining, entertainment and shopping that Detroit and Dearborn have to offer.
Set yourself on an open road to the future you’ve earned by choosing Henry Ford Village.
- Three unique dining venues:
- Casual breakfast or lunch at the Windows Café.
- Fine dining in the evening at the Great Lakes or the St. Clair dining rooms.
- Complete fitness center and all-season swimming pool.
- Comprehensive approach to Wellness.
- On-site Medical Center.
- All utilities including basic cable television, except phone service.
- All interior and exterior maintenance included.
- Workshops, classes and activities designed to stimulate your imagination.
- Creative arts studio.
- Billiards and game room.
- Hair salon and barbershop.
Plus, as an independent living resident, you’ll have priority access to on-site assisted living, skilled nursing and memory support. So if you ever need care, you know where you’ll receive it, who will provide it and that you’ll never need to move again. As a non-profit organization, Henry Ford Village has developed the Henry Ford Foundation.