Assisted living that puts the emphasis on living.
Maintaining control over your own decisions while receiving the assistance you want and need. That’s our approach to assisted living at Henry Ford Village in Dearborn.
Available for direct admittance with memory support, skilled nursing and rehabilitation services available, if ever needed, residents also have complete access to all the services and amenities Henry Ford Village has to offer. And, we don’t charge a large up-front deposit!
Assisted Living Features:
- Private accommodations
- Access to the continuum of care
- Licensed care seven days a week
- Safe and dignified setting that promotes independence
- Assistance with the activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and personal grooming
- Caring and dedicated health care professionals
- Medication assistance and/or administration available
- Access to rehabilitative services
- Cultural, social and educational enrichment activities
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- All utilities included (except telephone and Internet)
- Access to wellness programs, scheduled trips and events
- Fully monitored automatic fire/smoke/heat detection, smoke evacuation and sprinkler systems
- 24-hour emergency call and response systems
- On-site security
- Spacious and inviting resident and family areas
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Arts and crafts center
- Fitness center
- All-season swimming pool
- Billiards and game room
- Putting green
- Computer lab
- Woodwork and hobby shop
- Creative arts studio
Take a look at one of our floor plans.