Familiar. Reassuring. Consistent.
Dealing with the effects of Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia is among the most challenging health care situations families face. At the Henry Ford Village Health Center, you’ll find a dedicated group of care professionals who understand your fears and feelings. By developing close personal relationships with memory support residents, they’re able to provide the consistency and familiarity for your loved one’s needs.
And as with all our health services, memory support is available by direct admittance with no entrance fee required.
Memory Support Features:
- Access to the continuum of care
- Licensed care, 7 days a week
- Safe and dignified setting
- Assistance with the activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and personal grooming
- Caring and dedicated health care professionals specially trained to care for those with memory loss
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Access to rehabilitative services
- Enrichment activities
- Daily bed making and turn-down service if desired
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- All utilities included (except telephone and Internet)
- Fully monitored automatic fire/smoke/heat detection, smoke evacuation and sprinkler systems
- 24-hour emergency call and response systems
- On-site security