Our seven points of wellness equal healthy living for all of you.
At Henry Ford Village, healthy living goes well beyond just one area of wellness. We believe the word ‘wellness’ is a more encompassing concept, including many different aspects that, when brought together, contribute to a person’s collective well-being.
Each of these areas contributes to your overall health and wellness:
- Physical – Mobility, activity, exercise, diet
- Spiritual – Worship, faith, support
- Emotional – Adaptability, identity, attitude
- Intellectual – Lifelong learning, current affairs, stimulation
- Vocational – Involvement, contribution, giving back
- Social – Engagement, interaction, support, fun, purpose
- Environmental – Community pride, sustainability
When your mind, body and spirit are wholly integrated, you’ll feel happier and healthier every day. Discover your best life by optimizing your seven areas of wellness. It’s remarkably easy when you have support and encouragement. And that’s exactly what you’ll find at Henry Ford Village.
Find out more by calling (313) 584-5200 or toll-free (800) 785-2191. Or complete our contact us form.